You Can't Stop Loving Someone Just Like That

This is the first part of a one shot story I wrote for a contest about a foreign exchange student.

EPOV

I can hear his loud breathing.
I know he is not asleep.
I squint my eyes and peer through the darkness of my bedroom trying to make out the outline of his body under the duvet. I can vaguely see he is lying on his back with his arms folded firmly across his chest. Another clue to tell me he is still awake.
For the sixth night running now, I desperately want to leap out of my bed and snuggle down next to him. However, as he has given me no definite indication that he is gay or that he would welcome such a move, I remain motionless where I am.
My cock is solid and I am fighting a losing battle against stroking it. I know, however, that he would hear me if I started to give myself some welcome relief.
I have known Embry for less than a week now and yet my body is so wound up by his presence in my bedroom. I don't think I have ever felt this way about anyone before.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7573374/1/You_Cant_Stop_Loving_Someone_Just_Like_That

No comments:

Post a Comment